It was the day of the casting in of ballots for Prettiest Mom, it was an annual competition we held in our company to encourage mommies to look their best at all times. There was a problem though, mommies like me, couldn’t help but acquire these wrinkles. And what’s more, is that they show up in the most unwanted area of all, the forehead. So okay, I was in for the competition but I didn’t know how to prepare myself, I’ve started working for the company ever since I turned 23 and I’ve been working in the company for 15 years already. There were younger mommies than me and I had to find a way on how to remove forehead wrinkles.
Now, there are lots of ways to remove forehead wrinkles, and you just have to choose from among the two, it’s either you conceal them or get rid of them (as of the moment that would be, after all wrinkling is a part of aging). So for the benefit of other mommies like me, I decided to write up and include both strategies on how to remove forehead wrinkles. For concealing forehead wrinkles, all you need to do are the following:
- Layering your make-up helps in reducing the sight of wrinkles. Out in the market, you can find primers that may be able to camouflage fine lines, primers keep make-up from settling into your lines.
- You can use your hair to conceal the lines. According to some famous hairstylist, cut side hair swept bangs are the best for hiding these attention-drawing creases. While center part cut bangs draw attention to the forehead by framing it.
As for preventing and somehow making the wrinkles go away, you can start with:
- Wearing sunglasses when you venture out into the sun aids in avoiding squinting, as you know, repeated squinting makes the lines on your forehead permanent.
- Drinking enough water and hydrating your body makes it easier to avoid wrinkles because our bodies are made up of 70% water. Therefore, hydrating makes our lifestyle a healthy one.
- When eating, eat healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables especially those that are rich in Vitamin C since ascorbic acid is known to combat the factors that weaken collagen and elastin, fibers that are responsible for the skin’s elasticity.
- Another remedy is coconut oil, just massage an appropriate amount on your forehead. If done regularly, this strategy may help in disposing forehead lines.
The remedies I have written above are only a few among the many strategies on how to remove forehead wrinkles. As for myself, I have decided to use both in concealing and getting rid of forehead wrinkles. I have tried some already and they have proven to be effective. So you can choose your strategy now and prove the effectiveness for yourself.